Who doesn’t love a nice gift set filled with luxurious skincare products?! We all need to take care of our skin, and there’s nothing like a new gift set to help get your skin out of the dull rut that it is currently in. Christmas is my favorite time of year to try new products with the tons of value sets that come out each year, but how do you decide which one to get!? Here are some awesome gift sets from brands that I have used and trust, that you (or your loved one) are sure to love.
Disclaimer: If you purchase something from a link provided in this post I may earn a small commission from your purchase. Headquarters by Ship appreciates your support and thanks you!
- Mia Smart Anti Aging and Cleansing Skincare Holiday Brush Set | 2. Perricone M.D. Cold Plasma Plus+ Platinum Collection | 3. Shiseido Ultimate Age Defense Wrinkle Smoothing Set | 4. Mario Badescu Grab n’ Go Travel Set | 5. Origins Nature-Infused Skincare Set | 6. La Mer Mini Miracles Set | 7. Tula Discovery Kit | 8. Briogeo Revive and Repair Power Duo | 9. Philosophy Ultimate Age Defying Set | 10. Perricone M.D. Smoothing and Firming Trio | 11. Kiehl’s Brighten up and Glow Gift Set | 12. Tatcha Harper Daily Essentials Set
If you have been following my blog for a while, you may already know that I am a fan of rotating products. First of all, there are so many great products out there… Why not?! And second, I don’t want my skin to get used to just one thing, plus I like to see how my skin benefits with different products, so just like mixing up shampoos, I mix up my skincare.
That being said, I have tried various products over the years from all the brands that I am recommending in this post. You will definitely love the products in all of these gift sets, but here are some testimonials about the products that I have used the most, and come back to time and time again.
- Your skin won’t benefit from all the good products you’re putting on it unless it is properly exfoliated. The Mia Smart is a great way to exfoliate your face daily and keep your pores looking small. While I don’t have the Mia Smart, I have been using the Clarisonic Mia 2 for at least five years now, and love it.
- I started using TULA products back in 2018, and have loved all the TULA products that I have tried so far. I have had issues with redness on my face, and the probiotics in TULA products have really helped tone down a lot of the redness that I was experiencing before. Not to mention I have noticed that I have had fewer breakouts since I’ve started using their products. SEE THIS POST FOR MORE ON MY TULA FAVES.
- Mario Badescu’s Drying Lotion is THE BEST for getting rid of the occasional pimple and breakout, FAST! I have been using the drying lotion for well over a decade and always have bottle on hand.
- Briogeo hair care is a newer brand that I decided to try a few months back. I never suffered from dry scalp before, but after having my first child I started getting some dandruff (not something I really like to mention, but it’s the truth)! I saw that Briogeo had natural products (unlike other dandruff shampoos), so I thought I’d give it a go with their cleansing products, and ya’ll, I could tell a difference literally tell a difference after my first shampoo. I used it a few times that first month, and now probably use it every other month, and have not had any issues since. Briogeo’s charcoal cleansing shampoo also has peppermint in it, so it is super refreshing!
- Products from Origins are always a tried and true favorite of mine. Not only do they work well, they’re natural, and smell heavenly. For the quality of the products Origins is also a great price point too!
SHOP THIS POST HERE:
AND SOME EXTRA SETS JUST FOR MEN:
Make sure you check out all my Holiday Gift Guides HERE, and be sure you’re subscribed to Ship’s HQ so you don’t miss out on all the holiday fun